Nominations are nOW Open for the 2024 cohort of Top 30 under 30
The Top 30 Under 30 Award is an annual campaign by the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation. The award features 30 outstanding young people, nominated by their community and selected by a committee of peers, for their commendable work in making the world a more just, fair, and sustainable place for all.
Among many other benefits, selected youth will be featured in the annual Top 30 Under 30 campaign and recognized at a public Top 30 Celebration event during International Development Week. ACGC continues to provide the opportunities for these young people to develop themselves as leaders in Alberta, Canada, and the world.
Thank you for your interest in nominating! Nominations for the 2024 cohort of Top 30 Under 30 are open from November 2 to November 27, 2023 at 11:59pm MT. To be eligible, nominees must meet all the following criteria:
- Is 10 to 30 years of age as of March 31, 2024;
- Plays an active role in making a positive difference and models civic engagement globally and/or locally;
- Meets at least ONE of the following:
- (1) Currently resides in Alberta
- (2) is affiliated with an ACGC member abroad
- (3) is studying or working outside Alberta but considers Alberta their permanent home,
- OR (4) normally resides outside Alberta but is currently enrolled in a post-secondary program inside Alberta;
- Is willing to participate in the creation of the publication, where their information and image(s) will be displayed to the general public; and
- Is easily contacted (in Canada or otherwise reachable).
Please see the following links for more information on the nomination process and to submit a nomination for the 2024 cohort of ACGC’s Top 30 Under 30.
Subscribe to our bulletins at acgc.ca/subscribe and follow us on social media at @ACGCNow for sneak peeks leading up to the official campaign during International Development Week 2024 (February 4-10, 2024).